This week we published our YachtEye brochure for our Arabic Clients. Click on the button below to open the brochure or send an email to email@example.com to receive the brochure in your inbox.
Last week the first SuperYacht Times Newspaper of 2018 was launched. The newspaper in totally focused on the innovating in the Yacht industrie. Bespoke companies, projects, people and products get mentioned.
We are very proud to announce that the Explore feature of our YachtEye solution is one of the highlighted products in the newspaper. Go to page 22 and read more about the industry's most innovating products.
Since the first preview of YachtEye 3.0 during this year's Monaco Yacht Show we have already upgraded 20 of our YachtEye systems in the yachting industry! The first reactions are positive: "The new version looks very nice and our guests find the improvements easy to understand", said one of our clients.
In YachtEye 3.0 we integrated content of third parties to enrich the map for our users. If you have any recommendations of useful and interesting external data which can be integrated as map overlay, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below you can read all changes and improvements of YachtEye 3.0 and watch our YachtEye video! If you have YachtEye on board, but it still running on the 2.0 version, please contact us to make an appointment to upgrade your system to YachtEye 3.0.
LOOK & FEEL
1. Dynamic Movements; visual effects such as spinning radars, waves in front of your 3D yacht, in the sea and in the pool. Optional is opening/closing Tenderdoor garage and hosting Tender out of garage. Also in case of a sailing yacht, we can show (realtime) sails in/out.
2. Renewed iPad app; from the lounge to the sundeck, you can experience all the YachtEye Features everywhere you go on board, with the renewed iPad application.
3. Windy Widget; to enrich the weather feature, we integrated the widget of Windy. It gives you more detailed information about the actual wind conditions anywhere on the globe.
4. Multiple assets on the globe; it is now possible to display the owner’s multiple assets such as helicopters, submarines and residential on the globe in YachtEye.
5. Usage of icons on a high zoom level; since it is possible to have multiple assets on the globe, scaling of the objects becomes important. In YachtEye 3.0 we replace the 3D models on a high zoom level with logo's of the assets to ensure scaling.
6. 3D terrain; The new map in YachtEye shows the globe's natural elevation. To see the elevation, tilt your screen.
1. Integration of external Content
Informative map overlays with predefined details and information such as shipwreck locations, stunning beaches, top restaurants and marina data. To customise the information that is presented through your YachtEye system, please contact us.
2. Safety feature
Integrate your safety & security video in YachtEye and to upload images showing for example, the yacht’s emergency routes. This feature ensures that safety instructions can be easily broadcasted to all YachtEye screens.
3. Explore feature
Dare to go further with the Explore feature. It allows you to experience your yacht in another dimension. It provides you with more sophisticated and more personalized information about your yacht, your assets and your surroundings. From there, anything is possible!
Next week, the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show takes place. We are very proud to announce that our business partner Crestron will display YachtEye 3.0 at their stand this year!
Earlier this week, Crestron published a news article where they tell more about the integration between YachtEye and Crestron. To experience YachtEye in Crestron, please visit their stand in the Bahia Mar venue next week!
Bahia Mar | Hall of Fame | Las Olas Marina Show | Yellow Zone Superyacht Pavilion | Booth 663